Monday, May 7, 2012

HAPPY DANCE time....yay!!



I've been asked my Heather Landry to be on her design team at 'Miracles Momma Designs', there is a link in the side column as I've followed her work for a long time and love the sketches she is creating, and can't wait to participate with the next sketch.

Happy Dance again.....
The wonderful Pam Callaghan has also asked me to be a contributing artist on her blog 'Ideas for Scrapbookers'.  Pam is a much published and amazing scrapper, her blog really is about helping you not only with the ideas but instructions on 'how to do' the project, amazing templates to work from and instructions on how to print of the template in Photoshop Elements, again, can't wait to work with Pam.

I have been on a design team before but it was a long time ago and I feel like I am really starting over, hoping I am up to it, but if enthusiasm counts for anything then I am going to be fine and have a ball.

No comments: