Monday, May 7, 2012

She is so cute...a title and an understatement......

I have so many beautiful pictures of my 3 grandchildren its hard to keep up and I have pretty much given up having time to scrap any of my many trip photos, maybe one day as I know the photos will get fewer as they grow up.  Although with 2 of them living in America my daughter is very good in keeping the photos coming so we can see them as they are growing up.


I have a couple of lovely friends online who not only inspire me but help we with any information they think may help or I ask for, they are Gerry van Gent and Iris Uy Babao (sorry if I spelt that incorrectly Iris).  Gerry has for some time been using just white cardstock for her starting block and with Pan Pastels becoming so popular right now I had to try them, both ladies use these and again I thank them for their inspiration and help.

I've used pink for most of the b/ground but have used a mask (brand unknown) in top left corner with the blue Pastels.  Fussy cut the border from Cup Cake Paper and of course a lot of Prima flowers, stamps and embellishments.  Iron look strip is Dusty Attic and the tiny little white lock is Melissa Frances.

No comments: