Sunday, June 3, 2012

One Sweet Smile

This layout created for www.ideasforscrapbookers.blogspot.com

This is my granddaughter Sofia, she is so photogenic and I have many photo to choose from, so loved scrapping this one taken when she was at the Tulip Festival at Mt Vernon in WA, USA.

I loved used the Pan Pastels for the background page, I have been playing with them for a few weeks now on backgrounds, but only using lighter shades.  This time I have chosen darker shades and tints and I still need to play a lot but I really like the effect.  Also love the Crafters Workshop negative image stamp down the right hand side, love how this looks like it has been drawn on the page.  Of course I have finished off with my favorite thing...Prima flowers.  Oh...the Super 8 punch was used to punch the edge around the inner white cardstock.  Hope you enjoy viewing.


2 comments:

Diana Joy said...

Leslie; this layout is fabulous...so beautiful, unique and just a treat to look at.

Natalie said...

Gorgeous page Lesley, so beautiful and soft, love it.